The engine oil change involves the use of the correct lubricant, as it is widely known that proper lubrication and faster temperature abortion are the basic requirements to ensure engine endurance. In our garage, we always follow the requirements of each manufacturer, using leading technology lubricants at the best prices.
The visual check that we conduct at each oil change is vital, as it can depict problems and spoils which have taken place between the services of the vehicle.
OIL CHANGE INCLUDES
- UPDATE REMINDER CARD
- ENGINE OIL LEVEL CHECK
- BRAKE FLUID LEVEL CHECK
- POWER STEERING OIL LEVEL CHECK
- WINDSCREEN WASHER LEVEL CHECK
- COOLANT LEVEL CHECK
- TIRE PRESSURE AND WEAR CHECK
- BATTERY CHECK
- EXTERNAL DRIVE BELTS CHECK
- VISUAL CHECK OFF ALL INDIVIDUAL SYSTEMS